Jul 17, 2009

INCUBUS!!

Well my older brother Jordyn found some cheap VIP tickets to go to this concert but only bought 2! So i thought i would ask him if he would take me, it was such a good idea. I told him that he needed to take me because i knew he was going to miss me for the 18 months i was gone on the mission and it would be a good time to just hang out and be brother and sister! but unfortunately he wasn't buying it! I was soo bumbed!
I really wanted to go but didn't have any money :0( I had kinda given up on it all and figured i wasn't going to get to see em till after i got back...
but then .....i get this txt on Wednesday and was asked if i wanted to go to the Incubus concert the next day! It was kinda weird...this guy i haven't ever met before got my number and I guess he thought i was cute for some strange reason, and wanted me to go with him! So we go and im am trying to just be myself and have fun cuz usually i HATE blind dates they are soo awkward! Turns out we had a BLAST probably the best concert ever!! Here are a few pictures of the fun night! Brandon Boyd is such a good lookin man! I have a secret obsession with his "bad boy" image yumm!! So here ya go! haha

My brother and his friend Alex are the two in the back on the right!















SUCH AN AMAZING CONCERT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment