Feb 9, 2009

This Weekend

So Friday i went on a date with this kid and I'm pretty sure its going to be the last..He was soo weird, i have gone with him before but he wasn't ever like that! We went to Iggie's with a bunch of his "friends" and they all kinda ignored him whenever he talked and just accepted it. We ran into my brother and his wife and and her parents and i guess when we were walking out he stared my brother down and was just a jerk.. then the rest of the night he tried to put his arms around me like we were together! EWW i hate that more than anything!! but other than that i had a pretty good time. I wasn't in the best mood because of events that happened earlier that day so i had a lot on my mind and i was super mad and super sad and didn't talk much but after dinner we went to "Taken", i LOVE that movie! it was soo good!

On Saturday I went to dinner with my friend Andy and we went to the Sonora Grill! As we walked in the door I heard a deep voice say "Hey Paige!" i kinda scared me and i turned around and it was one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS Nicole and Dallon! So we ended up eating with them and had such a good time! our waiter was awesome and just made it soo fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment