...is it that when you think your over someone they pop up and you get all twitterpated and think maybe it could still work? Then.... you see him with another girl and he looks so happy and you want to be happy for him but part of you wishes you were that girl!?
Right now part of me wants to give back all of the things i have treasured up from when we were together and all the memories i have written down just to show him how much i cared and how much it still means to me and hope that he will feel the same. The other part of me wants to Burn it all and forget it all ever happened. But I cant bring myself to do either one so they just sit and collect dust until I'm feeling sorry for myself and go through it all and wish that it was all still the same! But its not and i have to find a way hide all of these feelings and live with it.
Aug 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





WHY must this happen to my Paige? I know that this option is probably not what you wanna hear but if he is with other girls it's time to move on. You can keep the stuff, maybe, but only if you date every guy that asks. Give someone else a chance. I personally don't think he treats you good enough.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Brittany, there are plenty of good guys out there that would be worth your time...as for the stuff in boxes...we've had that talk already.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry Paige :( I know exactly what you're going through. I've gone trough it many times. Don't worry, soon you will be on your mission and you won't have to deal with any of that! You will be so happy! Just wait! If you need to talk ever, I'm just a phone call away, really!
ReplyDelete