Feb 13, 2009

I don't like 8, so I did 6!

Things I'm passionate about:
1. Family
2. Church
3. Friends
4. My Bug
5. Being myself
6. Volleyball

Words/Phrases I use often:

1. Adios muchachos!
2. Slam BAM thank you mam!
3. Hi What can I do for ya?
4. What The....
5. Are you Kidding me?
6. Oh my...


Things I want to do before I die:

1. Go to London and Scotland
2. Go sky diving
3. Learn to snowboard
4. Live on the Coast
5. Have a Family
6. Learn how to Surf

Things I want/or need:Starting with wants

1. A house with no payments
2. To finish school and have it all paid for
3. A Special Someone
4. A lot of Money
5. Summer to come ASAP!
6. A huge Wardrobe with work appropriate stuff! haha


Things I've learned from the past

1. Parents really do know best
2. Don't lie it Always comes back around
3. It doesn't matter what people think of you; only what you think of yourself.
4. Where there's a will there's a way
5. BE YOURSELF
6. Never say can't


Restaurants I love: (in order of yumminess)

1. Tepayaki
2. The Pizza Factory
3. Texas Road House
4. Olive Garden
5. Applebee's
6. Iggy's


Shows I love to Watch: (when I can find the time)

1. The Hills
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Full House
4. Medium
5. Cold Case
6. Without a Trace

1 comment:

  1. Yay you answered! Paige we have alot in common I think.. :)

    ReplyDelete