I pretty much have the best older brother!
So last night my mom was giving us crap about being single on valentines...
He leaves to go to the store. When he walks in the door he says "If you're single raise your hand!" So I raised mine because i obviously am and then he wips out some good friends of mine Mr. Ben and Jerry! And hands me one and says its okay to be single when you have these guys as friend's! Haha he makes me laugh so hard. Thanks Jordyn! ;o)
Im pretty excited for my fun filled single night..
Some girls in my ward are having a bunch of single people over to make dinner and go to a movie but im hoping that we just end up staying in i really don't want to drive in this yucky weather!
If it gets really bad i might just say at home and watch some movies alone! We'll see...
Feb 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh, he's cute.
ReplyDeleteYou are cute, also. :)
I glad you had a good Valentines Paigey. Wait until you here about mine.. PHEW
ReplyDelete